Share your pearls of wisdom on these.

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Bloody Marys - Epilogue


In the lantern lit room in the ancient citadel headquaters of the Kryptos 6 hooded figures gather around a fire. 

They stand on 6 spots in the ground. The robes are black and cover their faces.

'We have been successful in finding and getting the children. Now their training begins. Infants they maybe but they are not too young to start learning. So each of you knows your role so let's train the protectors of this planet. Fellow Kryptos I introduce you to' - she waves her hand and the eyes follow it to 5 cribs outside the circle 

'The Bloody Marys'


The End.

12 comments:

marianne said...

Found the story to be very interesting. Looking forward to more.

Unknown said...

Thank you...I hope u hv time to read the earlier stories...

Kavita said...

Interesting.

I liked that end which I guess is just the beginning. :-)

Unknown said...

@KO: Yeh its the end of the beginning...The story is a prequel to Friday the 13th so there has to be at least one other story before friday the 13th...

Basically Blah said...

Ooh!

I have finally caught up with my blog hopping.

It begins when it ends. Very interesting.

Unknown said...

@BB well its good that you landed up here after light years...make ur presence felt a little more...

Sniggles said...

Get writing...chop chop. People who throw kisses are mighty hopelessly lazy.

Unknown said...

@Sniggles: Well that definitely does not make me lazy then... New story definitely coming up soon...

Anonymous said...

Interesting ending and leaves a cliffhanger! (UNO)

Unknown said...

Thanks Uno...Welcome to the blog...hope u read more of the stories n comment...

robyn said...

My sister Sakina told me to read this and I'm loving it. I've never read something so good and I read a lot. While reading my mind runs wild. Great work!

Unknown said...

Hi Robyn welcome to my blog. I am glad you like this story...There's a sequel in the pipeline...do read the other stories and let me know wat u think of them...