Share your pearls of wisdom on these.

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Bloody Marys - Prologue

I'm finally back with a new story. I know it's been a while but had to come up with a really good story to engage my readers. I had been trying to figure what my next story should be about, whether it should be a sequel or an entirely new story. I had gotten a lot of good reviews for my story Friday the 13th and so I decided I'll try my hand at some more sci-fi by writing a sequel - make that a prequel. 

Have to thank Smriti and Phoenix who were the ones who were really keen on me doing more sci-fi. I hope this is something along the lines of what you were looking for in my story. 
I shall be trying out something new with this story. I had been informed by a few of my readers that they don't get updates when I put a new chapter up so this time I'm uploading each chapter as a different post. I hope you all get the updates now.

Enjoy the read.


Prologue


The Prophecy


As the moon draws closer to the earth. A multi colored star will appear near it. The waves of the oceans will start frothing. For 5 hours this shall take place. On this day, in 5 pre-selected households around the world, 5 girls would be born, each born an hour apart.

They'd be born through unnatural births. Born in blood. Each given a special gift that no other on earth possess. The gift that would be used to fight the undead.

5 comments:

Prateek Sur said...

It was really nice to meet ya Ajay and it was gud to be thr at the blogger's meet for the first tym..
try checking out my blog and commenting regularly..Would luv to hear ur views..Am following ya expecting u to return the favour someday!!
www.headacheandtension.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Same here...welcome to my blog...will definitely check out ur blog...hope u enjoy the stories...

SEPO said...

hey here after a long time! have a lot to follow up!

Wilbur Sargunaraj said...

Write soon, da. My heart is pounding like anything in anticipation. My face is contorting like anything in constipation.

Unknown said...

Hey Sepo...definitely a long time since I've seen u here...n yes u hv quite a bit of catching up to do...A TJ story is being written for your benefit too...

@Wilbur...Is ur heart still pounding?