Share your pearls of wisdom on these.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Dead German - The Ending


Chapter 8

- Authors note: I wanted to try something new with my story so here it is. I have come up with 2 ending to The Dead German. Make sure you read the first 7 before you read this. I would like you the readers to decide which ending you want. You are welcome to read both endings and then decide which ending you would like to keep for the story. 

The endings are password protected so as not to reveal the ending till you click the links below to read it. The passwords are the same as the link. First Ending for the first link and Second Ending for the second link. Hope you enjoy the endings and please leave comments on what you think of the ending.

- Terror #1


First Ending

Second Ending

10 comments:

Smriti said...

Ooo I like The Black Mamba!!

Kavita said...

Me too, I mean, I liked the Black Mamba ending.

Unknown said...

@Smriti & KO...Thanks ladies for your comments... Did u like the link and the password thingy? Was trying to add a bit of suspense...I hope the ending were worth the little extra work...

@KO..Thanks for the idea of posting the chapter as a different post...

Unknown said...

I will go with the Black Mamba too!! its supercool!!

Kavita said...

Terror#1: The password thing took me by surprise as I didn't know it existed. You've got to let me in on that technology. :-)

Unknown said...

@Phoenix...Glad you liked it...I figured you'd prefer the Blank Mamba one cos that's more the type of ending u like...

@KO...Ah glad it surprised u...i spent hrs actually a cple of days researching on how best I could put up the 2 endings...finally found this...it rocked so used it...

Amropali said...

my vote-black mamba.

Unknown said...

@Amropali...welcome to my blog...hope u had a chance to go through the earlier stories...do leave comments...

Kinx... said...

mmm...black mamba ending...

Unknown said...

@Kinx...I think the black mamba ending is the most popular...I'm glad...cos that was my first choice